We Listened to You!
St. Vincent Health’s in-house business office handles all patient financial services for the hospital and medical clinic under the leadership of Revenue Cycle Director, Janet Petty.
- Your billing questions are answered here in Leadville in person, at 719-486-7172, or at email@example.com.
- Patient statements are more understandable.
- Easy online payment option.
- Customers have direct access to Revenue Cycle Director, Janet Petty at 719-486-7183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patients will experience improved access to the patient portal and their health information.
The billing team at St. Vincent Health is your resource to get answers to billing questions. They can be reached in person Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm, by email at email@example.com, or by calling 719-486-7172. If you leave a message they will return your call promptly.
Before your non-emergency trip to the hospital (if possible):
Bring these items with you:
- Physician’s orders or referrals
- Your insurance card(s) if you have coverage
- Photo I.D. with a current mailing address
- A telephone number where you can be reached
- Any legal document to prove you have the authority to register and sign for someone other than yourself. Examples: Power of Attorney, Executor of Estate or Advanced Directive.
Be prepared to write a check for the amount your insurance will not cover. Examples are your co-pay, amounts applied to your deductible, non-covered services, etc. Call the business office to discuss payment options before your visit.
If you know beforehand that you will not be able to pay for your services or have questions and believe you may qualify for financial aid:
- Call the main hospital number (719) 486-7172 or come into the main lobby.
If you have insurance but want to speak with someone about charges, insurance coverage and your portion of the payment:
- Call the hospital or your insurance company. The business office staff and your insurance company representative is there to answer your questions.
- The more you know about coverage, the more smoothly your claim and its handling will go after you are billed.
St. Vincent Health Financial Counselor
Available resources for download and links:
CICP Facts – English
SVH Sliding Fee – Charity Policy
Financial assistance application
Aplicación Financiera de Asistencia 2020
Plain language – Need Help Paying for Your Health Care? English
¿Necesita Ayuda Para Pagar su Salud Medica?
Learn about insurance basics